Childrens carry their parents scars.

by 5:03 AM 0 comments
As a parent, you realise.
You know, but you still keep making the same mistake.
Why is this mistake keep replaying on the repeat button.

There are many ways how parents hurt their children.
How my parents hurt me.
How my grandparents hurt my parents.

When parents get sick, some of their children moan.
After they died, some are lost.

When parents quarrel, I wonder and ask, why is it so fucking hard to not fight in front of their children?
Why hurt us?
Why blame us?
Why take out all the anger at us?

Those scars that we carry, would be a long time to heal.
Some people , with no support-wont ever.
Childrens will always have a doubt in loving.
Our childhood ruin.
Our trust shattered.


Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment