REVIEW: Islamic Arts Festival 2015

by 9:04 AM 0 comments
Alhamdullilah, last week I attended the Islamic Festival Awards here in Shah Alam with a senior of mine. I've won 4 tickets from 1m4u.

It was a tiring day, but it was all worth the sweat going there.
What is ILM?
According to the chairman , there are a few meaning to the acryonms.

Ilmu.
I love Malaysia.
I love Muslim. and so on. I didnt really hear his speech as I was hunting for the best seat possible.

MashaAllah, the celebrity line up was great.
Lots of talented artist performed on stage and also told their stories.
Beatboxers, Rappers, Singers, Nasheed, speecher, poets and so on.

Let the pictures explain.









Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment