Lesson 1 on Learning Korean : Learning Hangul

by 9:43 PM 0 comments


Assalamualaikum wbt! Its me again, Nurin .
My Korean Language has just started on the 6th of July with only 12 students.
Initially, they were 17 students, but only 12 of us showed up and registred.

Our teacher's name is Cho Yun Joong from Chung Ang's University and she will be teaching us Korean Language for a year.

The first thing we learn in class is  Hangul. What is Hangul? It is the Korean writing system. Its was fairly okay and easy with me because I learned Hangul during the holidays but I had my moments where my reading skills are still slow.

Learning Hangul is easy and it only took me about 2 days to remember all the letters, learning batchim and so on. I was pretty excited that I could finally read Hangul, and with enough practice and more reading, in sha Allah I'll be reading it fast in no time.

So here's my tip about learning Hangul. 
1. Learn the consonants and vowels.
2. You can watch youtube videos. Like I did. Here's the link :
3. I learned hangul from a learning website called Memrise. (They make creative memes to help you memorise).
4. Practice writing hangul and reading it! I usually practice reading it by watching lyrics videos of my favourite kpop group along with the hangul and romanization lyrics.

Bonus : Heres a comic strip to help you remember!All the best guys! Dont give up! Great things comes with great efforts and learning something new is fun.


Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment