Must watch Animes.

by 10:57 AM 0 comments


Hello guys. So today Im gonna write about what animes you should be watching, and trust me! You will be missing a lot if you dont watch these!

I will be adding the list from time to time as soon as I completed the anime and will give you a review!



1)Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood
2)Rate: 8/10
3)Watch here

Review : It is a story about two alchemist committing a taboo, so in exchange, a brother lost his arm and leg, while the other lost his whole body with only a soul attached to a suit of armor. Will they get their bodies back as they set on a quest on a philosopher stone to deem their body back, Is it possible? Yes ? No? That was the main trigger for me clicking the next episode. I dont wanna spoil the ending, but the last episode leave me in tears, hats off to the author, wishing that the story could go on and on. The opening and ending of this anime will not leave you dissapointed too! Trust me, I never skip their opening and endings! This anime is a full package, full of lessons, family love, hope,  and never giving up. From watching Edward's pride, Alfonso's sadness , Winry their best friend, the cool Colonel Mustang, the homonculos, their father Van Hohenheim who I thought was a bad father. Well, that is enough from me! And I promise you, you will not leave dissapointed watching this anime!

Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment