The worst feeling ever-FAILED TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP.

by 7:37 PM 0 comments

Yes. Thats right. I feel down. Even with good results for my SPM, I still fail to obtain a scholarship.

Sad. Angry. The need to point my fingers to God. I cried myself to sleep last night.
How will I get to my dreams?
I wanted to study in Japan-but it looks like I wont.

You have no idea how many scholarships I applied till I have sleepless nights, but it all turn out to waste.


  • Applied to Yayasan Tenaga Nasional scholarship-REJECTED
  • Applied for Jpa-mara scholarship-REJECTED
As for the rest of the scholarship like Maybank, UEM, Yayasan Sime Darby, Yayasan Sarawak, Petronas , MEXT, im pretty sure I wont be shortlisted at all.

I have to face the music. People can dream, but they to make it into a reality. 
My dream to study in Japan, is just burried like that-DEAD AND GONE. 
In fact, Jpa-mara scholarship was my only hope to make my dreams happen, but even that failed. 
The worst feeling is, all of my friends obtain the scholarship from JPA, MARA, JPA-MARA alone. Some who even has the same A's as me, even got it. 

"Tak apa Nurin. Bukan rezeki awak , cuba lagi"

I am so sick of those cliche and stupid quote. 
I dont know how to get up from this slump, how to face this sadness, my dream from long time ago ,burried like that I guess.
I wont be hoping for any other scholarships after this. 

Education is not priceless but paid.
So, if anyone ca help me to obtain a scholarship to study in Japan, please help :( 

Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

0 comments:

Post a Comment