Rayuan Jpa-Mara 2015

by 12:02 PM 8 comments


Assalamualaikum wbt.


I have just checked if I am qualified for the Jpa-Mara 2015 scholarship a few days ago.
Why did I checked it?
Knowing that I was rejected from the start? ( You can read about those shenanigans here )

Well, it was a gut feeling and on an  instinct.
I log in to the system , and bam!
I was still rejected! *emoji tears*

But, what caught my attention is I that can do an online appeal!
The real challenge is, out of 1001 and reasons on why you deserve the scholarship , you have to fit all those reasons into 1 short 100 words  of paragraph.

Knowing this new information, I know that not all applicant are aware of this oppurtunity!
They can make an appeal and not many people know about it!
If I didnt follow my gut, defosho(definitely for sure) , I wouldn't know about it , and probably miss the chance of a lifetime! LIFETIME. FOVEREVER.. 5 YEARS DEGREE THEN CAN GO STUDY OVERSEAS. Too MUCH EXAGGERATION

So, I asked a few of my peers around on some tips for the appeal.
Luckily, there was a lot of positive feedbacks and what touch my hearts are from people like strangers giving tips! This is Malaysia yaww! All friendly and supporting, giving helpful tips.

So here are some of the tips I've received.

Write about

  • The course you are taking in your own aspect and country
  • Why are you suited for that course
  • Why do you deserve that scholarship
  • How will you benefit your country
  • Talk about your father's commitment
  • Talk about the purpose of the scholarship 

So, thats all the sharing! I have just sent in my appeal, and hopefully they will accept it!

Blazing Sun

Developer

An otaku. A food hunter.A hoarder of knowledge, a small girl from the Island of Borneo.Created this blog to share about my experience on studies and scholarship, my journey to pursue knowledge

8 comments:

  1. me too. i was rejected last time and i made an appeal, i hope this time i will get this scholarship. i really want it so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. i was rejected last time and i made an appeal, i hope this time i will get this scholarship. i really want it so bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, do wrote it in english or bm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I need to do in formal format?

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i ask, do we need to write it in english or bm

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long you wait for the rayuan

    ReplyDelete